Thanks @bulters. Has been fun to learn all this. Def can improve my presentation skills. Combining a bunch of technology together is actually satisfying.
Here is the setup:
- Presentation created on iPad Pro Keynote. Airdropped to MacBook Pro. Opened in Keynote OSx saved as HTML. HTML opened in Safari.
- iPad Pro 2 Screen mirrored to Mac using QuickTime Player in Record Movie Mode pointing to iPad.
- Laptop Camera for my headshot
- iPhone On Laptop Stand pointing straight down, running ManyCam iOS app, zoomed to iPhone.
- Extra iPad Pro 1 running Duet multi monitor software. It’s screen used as an extra monitor for laptop to show zoom session.
- ManyCam software running on MacBook Pro with 9 different scenes created with different combinations of 1-4 above showing
- Work Laptop under LapDesk for demo of key sizes
- Typed 24 page script for the presentation in Pages on IPad Pro 2 airdropped to MacBookPro with various levels of detail for the presentation.
- Easel purchased this week to hold foam poster board behind me for headshot backdrop
- Large LED Lantern sitting behind Laptop illuminating my face (brightly unfortunately) for headshot consistent lighting
- Articulating desk lamp purchased this week to provide consistent lighing to TextBlade for TextBlade shot
- All the peripheral things being shown during presentation.
- Scrolling through script
- Changing Scenes in ManyCam
- Clicking through HTML presentation
- Toggling iPad Pro apps for demos and presentation.
Fun coordination but easily worth it.