Can’t seem to delete this post, I had not finished writing it, so here is the first draft:
- the way they communicate order delays: mostly the details are on the order page which is inaccessible unless you first click through a link in your order email, which was sent forever and half ago.
- The way they communicate in general: sometimes there will be a tweet. sometimes there will be a macrumors blog post (link retweeted). Sometimes there will be a forum post in a reply buried deep in a thread. About once a month, a much delayed and overly optimistic blog post.
- The website design. I don’t know how you did it, but the website STILL doesn’t load at all in Firefox on a mac (Safari and Chrome are fine, so is Firefox on Linux).
- The website design: an iPad mini is the best way to present your content? nope nope nope nope. I have a huge screen, and resizing the browser just makes the ipad bigger. This is very much like a flash app: nothing exists outside of my borders. I have a huge screen, the ipad mini just looks weird.
- Autoplay videos: Annoying at best. I can see why they do it but still annoying though.
- No sound level control on the videos: seriously!!! nope nope nope nope GDIF.
- Autoplay video on the forums: WTH are they thinking??? I’m looking at you Apex thread.