I’m totally, completely, 10% serious here.
All these comparisons to Tesla and Elon Musk on the production side got me thinking about the marketing / publicity side.
Nobody thinks we can dress up Textblade and launch it into interplanetary space like Starman. But the space station? That idea might fly.
- Lightweight? Check!
- Minimal space requirements? Check!
- Magnetic so won’t float away? Check!
- Magnetic will fasten securely to any metal surface? Check!
- Gentle keypress action so astronauts don’t bounce away out of control? Check!
- Jumps so it can be paired with 6 devices on the station even without relocating? Check!
- Macros can be programmed with sophisticated sequences to control various functions of various devices? Check!
- Adaptable/Programmable/Updateable? Check!
- Easy to repair hardware with some lightweight spare parts? Check!
All systems go. Who do we lobby for this???