Modifying Digest Emails

This isn’t really a rant, but I don’t see a category for this. I had decided to just acquiesce and let the TB ship or not, and I would be pleasantly surprised when it happened. But, a couple of months ago, the forum decided that I wasn’t allowed to forget and keeps trying to pull me back in by sending me digest emails once a week or so.

I don’t see how to turn it off, but I definitely don’t want reminders. I just want to patiently go about my day until, surprise, I have a text blade in the mail or I think “Gee, I wonder what’s going on,” and check the forum.

@Waytools, how do I turn off the new forum digest functionality?

1 Like

waytools%20acct
waytools%20prefs

4 Likes

Thank you, sir. Somehow I overlooked the big bold “Emails” and had only clicked on Notifications. Too many other things going on, I guess.

Hope everyone has a great week!

2 Likes

Thanks PT_Ken for helping busoluv👍🏼

In your defense “Emails” is only bold after you click on it.

1 Like

No problem. I run my own Discourse forum, so I’ve answered this question before. :wink:

It’s bbaaaa-aaaccckkkk.

I keep turning it off and it keeps turning back on. Waytools, please don’t reset the accounts or whatever is happening.

Pablomacintosh -

If an address change has a slightly different tax rate, the server auto-refunds the entire original order, and then makes a new bill for the adjusted amount, whether higher or lower.

Pablo- just checked server and confirmed that it automatically refunded $106 to your MasterCard, and then charged a lower amount, $99, for your revised order.

Looks like the first address had sales tax and the second did not.

All looks good from here, you should be all set.