Is this part of my order status new?

I don’t check my order status that often, as I just check in on the forums every few days to check in recent developments. Today I checked my order status and found something that I don’t remember being there before.

It says test release shipped March 26. I haven’t been notified of acceptance into TREG. Does this mean they are shipping me a TREG unit in March? Does anyone else have something similar in their order status?

No, that means they started with TREG program on March 26th (I don’t remember if it was 2017 or 2016). In case you were accepted to TREG you must had received an invitation by email.

Ahhh that’s the date they first shipped the TREG units. That makes sense. I just didn’t remember that being there before. I guess I’ll just hope that my TREG or GR unit gets shipped on March 26th.

Thanks for clearing that up and crushing my dreams in one sentence. LOL

Maybe it is past time they add the … year to those entries. Purely aside from actually posting updates there for all those people that do not go on the forums. Or that now go to the forum only because there are (slightly) more often information here…

3 Likes

I placed my order in March 2015 and in December that year I began taking screenshots of my order status page since it was obvious that the vague dates were being adjusted continually. I now have four years of screen shots, largely indistinguishable except that the details have become even more vague. For example:

December 2015:
Manufacturing of Component Parts MAR
Building of Subassembly Modules APR

July 2017:
Manufacturing Parts + Subassemblies JAN - MAR

March 2018:
Manufacturing Parts + Subassemblies JAN - MAR

I now see this whole endeavour as an elaborate and innovative performance piece exploring the role of anticipation in the marketing of technology consumption.

WTF I looked at what you posted as “new” and thought holy shit there is a whole lot of extra info there…

I don’t have then lines:
Manufacturing Parts…
Production Tooling…
Assembly Line…
Firmware Refinements…

I do have:
Pre-order…
Test Release…
Ship Window
Shipping Time…

Alas I was a wee bit excited there…weird that I don’t have the extra lines; not that it changes anything.