2021 WayTools: What’s the latest info on updates?

Hey there folks. This is a fresh thread for 2021 in the vein of previous “Waytools: What’s the latest info on updates?” threads.

A place for @waytools to deliver news regarding the textblade for the year 2021. Expect a similarly fresh thread for following years.

3 Likes

Hoping this is the last one :wink:

2 Likes

The fact that the forum is still up is a good sign right?

2 Likes

Haielle yeah! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Please, please, please WT give us some information on progress and expected GR, it is long over due.

3 Likes

It is worth noting, @WayTools , that I’ve been seeing a LOT of posts from customers with descriptions like the one above: “It’s been a while since we’ve seen Patient - their last post was 12 months ago.”

Which I think makes this a particularly good time for that update!!!

6 Likes

I mainly try and avoid the self importance, impatient; often poisonous rhetoric when folk even today still have the option to just take a refund and leave.
That said, we are now sincerely well out of the loop, I think it’s only fair we’d appreciate some decent feedback now. I’ve started to think they’ve re-branded and started a new ‘treg’esque’ elsewhere, forgotten about us initial backers. There is no doubt, feedback needs a serious shove.

3 Likes